General terms and conditions
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
- Starting from August 6th 2021 the access to all Donnafugata estates for wine tasting is allowed only to people in possession of the Covid-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass) which must be shown along with an identity document at the check-in desk.
- All prices are inclusive of IVA; for online purchases the sums paid in advance are to be considered as a security deposit.
- The reservation is considered confirmed only after written communication (via e-mail) from Donnafugata.
- Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies and intolerances, or particular needs. Without prior warning, we accept no responsibility.
- The tastings are dedicated to people who have reached the age of majority, as it is not allowed to serve alcohol to people under 18.
General conditions for modifying or canceling reservations of a guided tour:
- Modifications must be communicated in writing (via e-mail) within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code.
○ in the case of a decrease in the number of people booked, if communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Donnafugata will retain the amount due;
○ in the case of an increase in the number of people booked, the booking must be confirmed by Donnafugata;
- Cancellation of reservations must be communicated in writing (via e-mail).
- Cancellation of the reservation must be received within 2 (working) days prior to the date of the tour, providing name, surname and booking code. If communicated within the aforementioned deadline, the corresponding amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Donnafugata will retain the total amount.
- Donnafugata reserves the right to change the event location or to cancel the event, at any time, due to force majeure and/or impossibility or excessive onerousness that may occur (including cases, by way of example and without limitation, of meteorological events that make it impossible or excessively onerous to organize the event, impediments caused by the Covid-19 emergency, etc.). Participants are guaranteed a full refund of the ticket, using the same means of payment used for the purchase, whether the event is cancelled or the change of location does not allow the purchaser to take part in the wine tasting tour.
General Covid-19 Anti-Contagion Safety Regulations to be followed during Calici di Stelle 2021
● Access to all Donnafugata Estate is allowed only to people in possession of a valid Covid-19 Green Certificate (Green Pass) which must be shown along with an identity document at the check-in desk, located at the entrance of Donnafugata Estate. In the event the guests are unable to show such documents, Donnafugata will be obliged to prevent access to the Estate for tasting and the ticket price will not be refunded.
● Access to Donnafugata's interiors and exteriors will only be permitted if equipped with a special mask, to be worn correctly for the duration of the event, except when seated at your own table for food and wine tasting. In case you do not have one, we will provide you with disposable masks equipped with adequate safety features.
● At the entrance and along the route of the tour, suitable hand sanitizing means will be made available.
● You will be asked to follow the instructions of the Donnafugata staff and to maintain, at all times during the event, a minimum distance of at least 1 meter from the other participants.
● Access to the event is guaranteed only upon advance purchase, and the food and wine tasting will take place in single, spaced-out seating.
Finally, please note that, throughout the event, periodic sanitation of the premises, rooms and seats is provided.
General rules of conduct for visitors
- Visitors are kindly requested to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the tour, in order to check in.
- The tour time is pre-arranged and cannot be modified, in respect of the reservation of the rest of the participating group.
- Entry into the premises of the establishment is allowed only if accompanied by authorized staff.
- All visitors are requested to always follow the instructions given by their guide. In particular it is necessary for visitors to:
○ Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. lift trucks)
○ In case of emergency (fire, natural disaster) remain calm, stay with the guide, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the escape signs.